Israel/Palestine Study Tour
Departure: May 9, 2019
Return: May 18, 2019
Our experience is based around 2 things:
1. The "sacred stones" - the geography, architecture and sacred spaces that gives us a new take on the biblical story.
2. The "living stones" - these are our brothers and sisters in Christ who will invite us into sharing their story. The story of the Palestinian Christians is difficult, moving and motivating. This is a unique aspect of our experience that you will not find on almost any other tour.
What you can expect to feel and see:
The Sea of Galilee and its gorgeous country side, wilderness, waterfalls and everything in between. You will feel the buzz of old city Jerusalem and the emotion that can come from the significant sites marking the birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus!
Whom you will meet:
Our greatest hope is that you will meet again with the person of Jesus as he continues to live amongst his people. This is not a trip to a grave site but an opportunity to experience Jesus who lives! We will also meet with numerous Palestinian Christian leaders who are indigenous to the area and are a vibrant remnant in the land we call holy, including Dr. Yohanna Katanacho, Academic Dean of Galilee Bible College / Bethlehem Bible College.
- $2,000 USD/person + Airfare
- additional $720 USD for single occupancy
Reserve Your Spot:
- Register with a $300 USD deposit before January 15, 2018 to reserve your spot.
- You may use the PayPal button to the right or send a USD draft to the Evangelical Covenant Church of Canada (ECCC). - PO Box 23117, RPO McGillivray, Winnipeg, MB R3T 5S3
- Space limited to 42 people.
If you are interested, have any questions or would like more detail on the itinerary feel free to contact our office at 204-269-3437 or office(a)covchurch.ca